Monday, July 6, 2009

Introductory Post

Ok. So my last post was brief. I guess I owe it to you guys to give you a more elaborate introduction.

So I'm Lew. I'm an aspiring sequential artist. I just earned an Associate's Degree not too long ago, and I may continue my education at some point, but right now I'm trying to focus on my art a little.

Speaking of my art, I've been drawing pictures for as long as I can remember. I started drawing superheroes at an early age, and I've been doing that ever since, pretty much. I have a deviantART page, although I don't update it that much either.

I told you in my last post: I'm bad at posting stuff on a regular basis. But I'm working on that, or trying to anyway. So just be on the look out. I also take commissions, so if you like my work, drop me a line and we can talk it over.

Until then, see you guys later.

LEW!

No comments:

Post a Comment